Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C
2. Bring a large pan of water to boil, add the leeks, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the butternut squash and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Drain in a colander.
3. Mix the curry paste with the oil in a large bowl. Toass the leeks and butternut squash in the mixture to coat thoroughly.
4. Transfer the leeks and butternut squash to a nonstick baking sheet and roast in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown. Add the tomatoes and roast for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package and drain
6. Put the sauce into a large pan and warm over low heat. Add the leeks, butternut squash, tomatoes, and cilantro and stir in the warm pasta. Mix thoroughly and serve.
15 mins to prepare, 25 mins to cook