Tuna & Avocado Salad
1. Toss the avocado, tomatoes, red bell peppers, parsley, garlic, chili and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Season to taste with pepper, cover, and let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Lightly crush the sesame seeds in a mortar with pestle. Tip the crushed seeds onto a plate and spread out. Press each tuna steak in turn into the crushed seeds to coat on both sides.
3. Heat the spray oil in a skillet, add the potatoes, and cook, stirring frequently, for 5-8 minutes, or until crisp and brown. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
4. Wipe out the skillet, add the remaining oil, and heat over high heat until very hot. Add the tuna steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. To serve, divide the avocado salad between 4 serving plates. Top each with a tuna steak, then sprinkle over the potatoes and a handful of arugula leaves.
10 mins to prepare, 30 mins to chill, 20 mins to cook