Three Bean Salad
1. Arrange the salad greens in a salad bowl and set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onion, then cut it in half to form half moons and place them in a bowl.
3. Thinly slice the radishes, cut the tomatoes in half, and peel the beet and dice. Add to the onion with the remaining ingredients, except the nuts and cheese.
4. Put all of the ingredients for the dressing into a screw-top jar and shake until blended. Pour over the bean mixture, toss lightly, then spoon on top of the salad greens.
5. Sprinkle over the nuts and cheese and serve at once.
5 mins to prepare