Cajun Chicken Salad
1. Make 3 diagonal slashes across each chicken breast. Put the chicken into a shallow dish and sprinkle all over with the Cajun seasoning. Cover and let chill for at least 30 minutes.
2. When ready to cook, brush a stove-top grill pan with the corn oil over the chicken. Heat the pan under high heat until it is very hot (sprinkle a few drops of water into the pan and look for immediate sizzle). Add the chicken and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly cooked. If it is still slightly pink in the center, cook for longer. Remove the chicken and set it aside.
3. Add the mango slices to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
4. Meanwhile, arrange the salad greens in a salad bowl and sprinkle over the onion, beet, radishes, and walnut halves.
5. Put the walnut oil, mustard, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar and shake until well-blended. Pour over the salad and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
6. Arrange the mango and salad on a serving plate and top with the chicken breast and a few salad greens.
5 mins to prepare, 30 mins chilling, 15 mins cooking time