Roast Beef Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 425F/220C. Rub the beef with pepper to taste and Worcestershire sauce. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small roasting pan over high heat, add the beef, and sear on all sides. Transfer the dish to the preheated oven and roast for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
2. Bring a large pan of water to a boil, add the beans, and cook for 5 minutes, or until just tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh the beans under cold running water. Drain and put into a large bowl.
3. Return the bean cooking water to a boil, add the pasta, and cook for 11 minutes, or until tender. Drain and return to the saucepan.
4. Add the pasta to the beans with the onions, radicchio leaves and olives in a serving dish or salad bowl and arrange some thinly sliced beef on top.
5. Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl, then pour over the salad and serve at once with extra sliced beef.
10 – 15 mins to prepare, 45 – 50 mins to cook